Camera Kahani is a project of The Little Art that works with children and youth in visual storytelling through photography.
Camera Kahani is organizing a family photo walk tour in the city of Lahore where young children will be exploring the city’s rich culture and producing photographic stories on various themes while visiting scenic heritage sites around the city.
The planned tour will be held on 17th September 2017 and will include:
- A bus tour for 10-15 children with families
- A guided workshop on visual storytelling
- Family lunch at the Food street
- Production of photographic works to be later displayed at a photo exhibition.
To participate in the Camera Kahani photo walk you must:
- Be 11 – 18 years old
- Have one parent/guardian attend the tour with you
- Submit and upload 3 of your best photographic work with the form
To apply please fill out the form below by 28th August 2017. Limited space available.
Please note that the tour is free of charge. For attending the family lunch at food street you will be required to pay 1500 PKR. (The process of fee submission will be shared with the selected candidates.)
You will receive a confirmation email after successful submission