The Little Art through its project Lahore International Children’s Film Festival is selecting three young people to represent Pakistan and become the member of international jury in 48th Giffoni Film Festival, Italy (20th – 28th July, 2018).
Since the last Five years, we have been taking children’s delegates to international children’s film festivals in Giffoni (Italy), Doha (Qatar) and Isfahan (Iran).
The Giffoni International Film Festival is the largest children’s film festival in Europe, and possibly the world. It takes place in the little Italian town of Giffoni Valle Piana in Campania, Southern Italy. Over 4,800 children attend the festival from 39 countries around the world.
During the festival, the children and teenagers watch the films, learn about the filmmaking process, and are called to judge them and award the best ones with prizes.
We look for three young people for the following sections;
– 1 person for the section GENERATOR +13 (Born between the ages of 13 and 15 (born between August 1, 2002 and July 31, 2005)
– 1 person for the section GENERATOR +16 (Born between the ages of 16 and 17 (born between July 15, 2000 and July 31, 2002)
– 1 person for the section GENERATOR +18 (Over 18 born before 15 July 2000)
The selection will be made on the basis of following criteria;
– Interest in film and visual media
– Confidence to represent Pakistan in an international festival
– Can use English as working language
– Hold a valid Passport with minimum 6 months of expiry date
Terms & Conditions:
The cost of the stay, food and local travel for total stay (11 days) is sponsored for the selected children.
The participants’ will bear cost of return flight, visa, health insurance and management fee (Total amount of Rs 250,000/-).
Selected young people will travel to Italy for the Festival with The Little Art staff. The programs most possibly will be arranged as follows:
Departure to Italy: July 18th
Return to Pakistan: July 30th
Last date of application: 15 April, 2018
Note: Selections will be done on rolling basis. We recommend you not to wait for the last date.
Post any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org