We are hiring for 1 position in Taxila.
Project Coordinator (1 position, full time for 3 months, based in Taxila District)
The candidate shall ideally have deep interest in culture, arts and heritage, and passionate about working with children and young people.
The candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure the effective and flexible coordination and implementation of the project
- With good managerial and leadership skills, building relationships with stakeholders, schools and the community
- Ensure implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organisation
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of project’s objective
- Ensure that the beneficiaries are well involved in all project activities
Deadline to apply is September 30th, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For questions please contact Umair Mushtaq at umair[at]thelittleart.org
Online Application Form