We are changing the way arts are done for kids in Pakistan, Join us. We are hiring in Lahore.
The Little Art is a non-profit organization that is determined, through numerous artistic avenues, media in particular, to promote the principles and ideals of democracy, equality, civil rights, community, prosperity, higher education, religious and cultural tolerance and sustaining cultural heritage.
We focus on developing innovative arts education projects to engage children and young people in alternative education and learning opportunities.
Project Coordinator (Full time, Lahore)
A graduate with strong writing and management skills with an interest in social sector
The project coordinator will be responsible for the following;
- Develop projects and proposals in coordination with project managers and other relevant staff of the organisation
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Oversee the accounting, costing and billing and prepare event progress and reports on the projects and its activities
- Collect information as required ensuring that agreed monitoring information is gathered, analysed and distributed.
- Provide information for reports to funders and others as required
- Provide general co-ordination support to the Production Manager, Director and across the organisation as required
- Monitors and reviews program budgets; maintains appropriate fiscal records concerning general revenue and budgetary expenditures
- Solicits assistance of community volunteers including civic organizations, general citizens, universities and colleges
- Works cooperatively with other team members
Deadline to apply is November 21st, 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For questions please contact Umair Mushtaq at umair[at]thelittleart.org