Submissions – 8th Artbeat 2018/19
Our mothers and fathers are our heroes. Think about their struggle and contribution in our life, their life stories, jobs or hobbies that interest you.
Our parents contribute in our lives beyond their conventional roles.
We would like to see their
extraordinary contribution that help us to recognise our strengths.
You can draw or paint them as portrait, or share one scene from their life that represents them.
You can either choose mother or father as subject, or both in one work that you create.
Note: The portraits can be made simply as line-based artwork using pencils, markers, crayons or pastels or with some strokes of water or oil colour. The artworks can be abstract as well.
A: 4-9 years
B: 10-14 years
C: 15-18 years
D: Special Needs
130 young artists will attend studio workshops as a prize. Renowned artists will lead 7 days long workshops to polish creative skills of selected young artists
Studio R M Lahore
Abdul Jabbar Gul
AJG Studio Karachi
Nukta Studio Islamabad
Size A3 (12’’x17’’)
4-18 years old
Paint with your heart
Name your artwork
Follow the deadline
Submit as required
- Artwork should be made ONLY on the A3 size (12”x17”) sheets
- Entries with incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Participants from the age of 5 to 18 years are eligible to participate.
- Participants may enter up to two pieces of artwork. Only individual entries will be accepted.
- Any medium can be used.
- Participants have to fill in the form attached and paste it on the back of the Art work as per instructions; Any Art work received without the tag would not be entertained.
- The entries will be judged by TLA & a panel of judges, and their decision will be final.
- All participants are expected to display good sportsman spirit and maintain courteous behavior towards other competitors and the organizers.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant without furnishing an explanation.
- All work should be original. Copied work, if caught, will be disqualified immediately. (References are allowed as an inspiration.)
- The copyright of all entries will rest with The Little Art. No artwork & entry fee will be returned.
- By sending in your entry, you are agreeing to have your work reproduced/printed by The Little Art for the website, competition catalogue and other media.
- All entries should be dropped off at the school office or mailed to The Little Art.
- The Little Art is not responsible if some works do not reach them, are not displayed on the website and other places and do not receive any award.
- Submitted artworks will become the property of The Little Art, which can use, sell or exhibit it on its own discretion for non-profit and educational purposes.
Each submission: 500 Rs
For schools in Lahore, cash is accepted on submissions.
Fee can be submitted through the following 2 ways;
1 – Demand draft ONLY drawn on the name of “The Little Art”
2 – Direct Online Deposit
Account Title: The Little Art
Account #: 0182-007-000-000-342
Faysal Bank, Johar Town, Lahore
NTN No: 3670496-2
ArtBeat offers special discount to schools on group submissions.
Submission Fee: Rs. 350 (per entry)
Upon submission of 30 or more artworks from each school.
Attach the submission form at the back of your artwork, and send your artwork along with fee receipt to;
House 431-K, Street 5/1, Block D, National Police Foundation Sector O-9 Lohibher Islamabad
Mob: 0315 4036167
The Little Art
81, F Block, Johar Town, Lahore
Tel: +92 42 35220796 | Mob: 0315 4036167
Teachers’ Resource Centre
C-121, 2nd Floor Ehtesham Centre
DHA Phase 1 Karachi. Mob: 0315 4036167