Join us to do some awesome stuff in arts education. We are hiring for the following positions in Lahore.
Apply: Email (with position title in subject), cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Deadline: 20 September 2019
About The Little Art The Little Art is a non-profit organization that is determined, through numerous artistic avenues, media in particular, to promote the principals and ideals of democracy, equality, civil rights, community, prosperity, higher education, religious and cultural tolerance and sustaining cultural heritage. We focus on developing innovative arts education projects to engage children and young people in alternative education and learning opportunities.
Position: Project Coordinator 1 full-time position based in Lahore preferably for a female candidate
Required Experience: 02 years
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and human resource for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and report writing. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with partners/stakeholders and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Coordinate for all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement) • Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• 02 years experience with project design, development, management, and implementation of development-type projects
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans • Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong communication skills, client-facing and teamwork skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Email
• Shall be able to work in Urdu, English and Punjabi